BREAKING NEWS

Friday 24 April 2009

AudioBoo

My mini-blog revolution/modernisation continues. I've now joined the fabulous Audioboo which means I can record little 'boo's' via an app on my iPhone and then transmit them via twitter and Facebook. You can also listen to them on the Audioboo website. I'll probbaly be using this tool more and more because it saves my lickle fingers from typing away. As they won't be streamed directly to this blog you should subscribe to my twitter feed on the right (scroll down) if you want them straight to your phone etc. You can also download all my boos via the iTunes store - my username is "chris_ashford" so you should find them pretty easily.

Share this:

Law & Sexuality said...

via this app I've just learnt about this really interesting project in Sheffield: http://www.silentsheffield.org/

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates