BREAKING NEWS

Friday 24 April 2009

Twitterfeed

Around this time last year, I gave the blog a fresh look. This year, I'm improving the links across my various (and new) Web 2.0 platforms. I've finally given in and set up a Facebook page (and I'll try and stick a link on this page soon). I've also integrated Twitter into Facebook (which helps encourage me to use it) and I've just linked this blog via twitterfeed to my Twitter account. There is a Twitter link on the right hand side of this blog - see the viewing pane or alternatively to see the full list click the Twitter logo. Hopefully this means that everything is now talking to one another and saves on trying to re-invent the wheel.

I'm off to Denver, USA next month for the Law and Society Association Annual Meeting. My funding was linked to a project that will look at the use of Twitter in education so I'll be tweeting my way through the journey, conference and paper. This shouldhelp to 'lift the lid' on sme "private" or less visible aspects of the life of the Law School.
Hopefully , it won't be like the guy who tweeted his way through a plane crash at Denver airport last year.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates