BREAKING NEWS

Friday 5 June 2009

Summer Break

Well it's that time of the year when I take a little break from this blog so I can focus on some writing projects. There's a huge amount going on with gay marriage developments in the USA and huge political changes in the UK so I'll still be tweeting and facebooking and will probably be back blogging in a month or so. Around this point in the year twelve months ago I radically re-designed this blog and whilst I've no plans to do anything similar this year, I do welcome any feedback on anything that could be changed/amended for the next academic year.

Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter or Facebook by clicking the links on the right hand side of this blog. Thanks for reading and see you all soon.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates