BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Teaching Law and Sexuality

As you probably know, this blog was originally set up to support two modules I teach on the Law undergraduate and postgraduate programmes at Sunderland Uni. Those modules have both now finished for this academic year and I thought I'd try something different - what do you, my blog readers, tweet followers etc think I should be teaching on those modules (Law and Sexuality/Gender, Sexuality and Law)? To get a bit more of an idea you can check out the official module descriptors that set out the aims/broad topics on my academia page available here. Just choose 'teaching documents' on the left hand side menu and then post your suggestions on this blog via 'comments'

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates