BREAKING NEWS

Saturday 25 June 2011

The Strange Decline of the English Cottage

On Wednesday I was down in London doing some filming for a documentary on 'cottaging', or sex in toilets (tearooms, bogs, boxes, beats). After some slight shifting around the schedules, I popped off to Central Station for some filming. Graham and Sapphire were very patient as I repeatedly rambled, tripped myself, um'd and err'd and generally made a fist of it. After a few hours, we'd filled the video memory and that was that but I'm assured it went well. I might get some preview video to share with you, and if I do (and it's not too embarrassing) I'll pop it up on here for you're entertainment.

I'm one of the unknowns to be interviewed but the documentary team have spoken to a fantastic line-up, and you can see some of them on the documentary Tumblr page here. You should also follow Graham/the documentary on Twitter here, and it also has a Facebook page here.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates