BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Lives Online

Forgive some mild Law School publicity, but I accidentally discovered this today and think it's brilliant.  The University have done a Lives Online thing the last couple of years - following a student as they arrive, and progress through University life.  One of the participants this year is Dan Briscall who has just arrived to start an LLB at Sunderland.  I met Dan earlier today when I delivered a mooting workshop to freshers and he seemed a really great guy.  Academic bogs often focus on our own egos and brilliance, but it's nice to hear from the students who are on the receiving end.  So...follow Dan and see how he gets on with us.  I'm awaiting the "had a mooting workshop today.  it was awful" message.  I watch with trepidation...

Here's the full page for Dan, and you can check out his first full video below.

 

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates