BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Birthday Blog: From the Archive Pt4

February 2009 was a very special month for me.  It was the first (and thus far, only) time I managed to run a field-trip for my undergraduate students out to San Francisco.  It was also the first time I'd ever been and so it proved as much an exciting discovery for me as the students.  I've been many times since and it saddens me that we've been unable to make the journey with another cohort of students.  Ever toughened times in HE finance, and the disproportionate number of our students from working-class backgrounds make it look unlikely, but I live in hope!

You can read my series of posts on the field trip here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates