BREAKING NEWS

Sunday 16 December 2012

Seasons Greetings and Sexy Santas

I'm on 'holiday' over the next week in order to catch up with some academic writing and a few neglected projects.  We're then into the Christmas season.  It's therefore time for my customary little break from this blog, and the moment to pass on my seasons greetings to all my lovely readers - I do appreciate every one of you.

One final thought; sexy santa.  Tom Daley (regular readers will know of my Daley weakness) has posed for a couple of season photos just in time for The Advocate the explore the idea of sexy Santas, and plead 'no sexy Santas, ever!".

It's not a position I agree with (see Mr Daley above), but it makes for interesting reading and viewing, arguing that it probably started with Tom of Finland (a rather different Tom to Mr Daley).  Have a read here.  Finally, let me wish each and every one of you a restful and fun festive season.  

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates