BREAKING NEWS

Thursday 22 May 2008

Irina Palm: The Best Right Hand in London!

I'm very excited! When I was on a flight from Singapore last December I watched the most amazing film called Irina Palm. I hadn't heard of the film previously but it is now one of my favourite films. The film stars Marianne Faithfull as Maggie, a 50-year-old widow who desperately needs some money to pay for a medical treatment for her ill grandson. She finds herself working in Soho, masturbating men through a hole in order to make money. It is a gritty powerful film that gives an amazing insight into low level sex work, offering some fresh perspectives. I already knew it was due for cinema release on the 3th June in the UK (though I suspect it will be hard to find beyond London) but the reason for my excitement is that they've finally announced it will be released on DVD on the 12 August. Well worth a look!

You can check out the official website at: http://www.irinapalm-themovie.com/home.htm or take a look at the trailer below.



Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates