BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 12 November 2008

San Francisco Tour Bus

I'm grateful to San Francisco resident Emil Friend for flagging this story up to me. As we prepare for the SF field trip I'll be posting various materials and videos to support the trip but an ongoing concern I've had with any field trip is the danger of 'invading' space and in doing so, contributing to the very damage we discuss. I confess to lacking a perfect answer to this and this story from the San Francisco Chronicle adds to my concern but also re-assures me that I am doing some things right.

The story focuses upon the growing number of tourist buses that have begun to make the Castro a regular stop on tours in recent months. It makes for a fascinating read.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates