BREAKING NEWS

Saturday 9 May 2009

Michael Savage

There are probably some people who'd rather I didn't blog about this, adding extra publicity to the man but I think it's better to get this stuff out there. Michael Savage, the US radio talk show host has been receiving a lot of publicity on this side of the pond following his ban by our Home Secretary. I'd never heard of him before but for some barmy reason the UK government banned him from entering the UK and you can read more about that here. Personally, I subscribe to the Voltaire maxim 'I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it' but Jacqui Smith (in another brilliant political move) banned Savage from entering the UK - someone who few had heard of and who didn't even want to come here.

Sadly, many people share his views and you can hear him talking about gay marriage in the clip below. Make your own decision:

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates