BREAKING NEWS

Monday 11 January 2010

And so it begins California?

The sun is most definitely going down here in a wintry UK but it's early morning in San Francisco with the latest proposition 8 trial getting underway later today. I previously blogged on the televising of the trial and I'll be embedding videos onto this blog as they are released on the court's YouTube site. Yet as I scouted around the US blogs, one, the wonderful Petrelis Files brings news of an attempt by anti gay marriage campaigners 11th hour attempt to stop the very modest televising of this trial. The trial is set to galvanise LGBTQ campaigners across the world and particularly in San Francisco. I hope these attempts to prevent the outside world viewing this proceedings will fail (I feel confident they will) and I hope we see Proposition 8 overturned (much less confident). I suggest that those like me, desperate for news on developments get themselves on twitter where sources like The Advocate will be tweeting developments as they happen.

Don't forget you can also follow me on Twitter by clicking the Twitter logo link on the right hand side of this blog or on my Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/lawandsexuality

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates