BREAKING NEWS

Sunday 12 September 2010

Queer theory, cyber-ethnographies and researching online sex environments

Sorry for the lack of posting - hectic as ever and prep for the return of teaching which I'm really looking forward to. I've been talking to people quite a bit about methods and the restrictions on researchers today, particularly in relation to fieldwork/research ethics. Here's a piece I recently published that explores some of my thoughts on this important issue. As ever, I'm keen to hear your thoughts.

Share this:

davidhenry said...

This new publication of yours looks fantastic. I wouldn't mind getting a paper copy. There aren't enough studies of this nature out there, and the cyber world moves so quickly, I'm glad you've got some really up to date info such emerging trends in location based GPS dating in there too. Where can I buy one?

Keep up the good work Chris.

Law & Sexuality said...

Cheers David. It's actually something I published last year but I realised that it might be useful to start uploading stuff on here so more people can read them and I also found myself having some discussions about methodology with folks on twitter. I don't have any spare paper copies but could email you the PDF (which is uploaded).

I could do with asking you something too (a favour) if you don't mind sending me an email (chris.ashford@sunderland.ac.uk)

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates