BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Law and Sexuality First Podcast/Overview

I've finally started the new 'lawandsexuality.tv'/podcasts that I've previously talked about. You can watch my first intro/overview podcast below. Let me know what you think and what you'd like me to talk about.

Share this:

Sean Hennelly said...

The issue you raise about the 'Gay Elite' is extremely interesting. I hadn't thought about that angle in relation to the research I'm conducting into the identity of the researcher in gender and sexuality. I was thinking about it in terms of my identity as a heterosexual man researching law and sexuality. What hadn't occurred to me is that even academics who identify as gay might be as far removed from the contexts they research. Thanks!

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates