BREAKING NEWS

Monday 11 July 2011

I Will Follow Him

Some of you will have noticed that I have a 'Follow Chris' tab at the top of this page with links to a range of social networking/media sharing sites that I'm on and which you can add me to. I've now given in to the latest thing and joined Google+ Check out the 'Follow Chris' tab for the link - just click the images for the corresponding site. I'm in need of people to add to circles...

While we're on the self-centred disciple like terminology of 'following', I thought I'd throw in some singing nuns...(no, I am not comparing myself to God but given all this following terminology you can see it's a slippery slope to threatening hell, damnation and demanding temples to worship me in...). Hurrah for randomness.


Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates