BREAKING NEWS

Sunday 7 August 2011

Providing Space

I've previously made the offer to readers for guest posts and that remains open. If you've got an idea or text for a post, please do get in touch with me at chris.ashford@sunderland.ac.uk You can see a brilliant guest post from Quiet Riot Girl featuring an interview with Mark Simpson here.

I'm also keen to encourage students - undergraduate and postgraduate - to provide content. I'll be asking my students at the start of term but those of you who are academics or students at other institutions are welcome to submit material too. I know from my own experiences that students can often be the source of the most challenging and refreshing views, and I want to create a public space for those thoughts. Please note, I'm not looking to publish full essays (unless they're very short!) 1500-2000 words is about the maximum.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates