BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 30 November 2011

Mr Gay UK 2011 Finalists Announced

The Mr Gay UK Finalists have been announced, and despite my earlier pleas, I can exclusively reveal that I have once more been passed over as a judge.  On the plus side this means I can play the 'which one is likely to be a human cannibal?' game which I'm sure many other contest followers are engaged in (puzzled readers should see this).


The Pink Paper reveals that the finalists are Charlie Drummond (Bristol), Samuel Kneen (Cardiff), Greg Lumley (Middlesbrough), Nik Chapman (Newcastle) and Leeds' John Wheeldon (see above).  Frankly, it's a tough old contest! The annual competition offers the chance for someone from each region of the United Kingdom to win a professional photo shoot in Morocco, £2000 in cash and a chance enter Mr Gay Europe.

The winner will be announced on Saturday 10 December at the Mission nightclub in Leeds.  Good luck guys!  You can read my previous thoughts on the contest from back in September here.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates