BREAKING NEWS

Sunday 1 January 2012

Fifth Anniversary

The traditional fifth anniversary gift is wood, and alas I'm not sure I can give you wood whilst not putting this blog behind an adult warning page.  Why am I contemplating such things? Well, July 2012 will be the fifth birthday of this blog.  We - you and I - will have been together five years.  Given I wasn't sure the blog would last the month back in 2007, this seems rather remarkable.

I want to mark it in some way (apparently London are having some sporting jamboree) and I'd like to hear your ideas and suggestions on how I should mark the occasion.  Add comments, tweet or email your thoughts over the next month or so and I shall tray and incorporate as many as possible.  Get your thinking caps on!

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates