BREAKING NEWS

Thursday 8 May 2008

Beat Decline Down Under

I first encountered the Australian magazine Melbourne Community Voice (MCV) when I was down there last November. It's the best free community magazine I've ever seen actually and as a tourist proved fantastically useful. If I lived in Melbourne I'd certainly be a regular reader. At the time I blogged how it seemed tucked away in the Information Office there which seemed a shame but it was a fantastic magazine.

Anyway, this week they have an item on the decline of beats (cottages to UK readers and tearooms to North American readers). This Public Sex Environment is still important in rural and suburban areas though. It's a really interesting piece and worth a read at: http://mcv.e-p.net.au/featured-stories/counting-the-beat-3157.html

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates