BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday 18 May 2010

New Look

Do you like my lovely new banner? I'm quite chuffed with it. It's all thanks to Miki or @gigoslurp on Twitter - you can follow him here. He's also given my Twitter account a new logo too so I'm all refreshed. Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter and this is my Twitter page. I've also tried to tidy up the blog a little and I've added a series of new static pages at the top of the blog (under the banner) so you can read a little more about me and my publications without it cluttering up everywhere else. I know from the students around the world that do contact me, that you can be a little nervous about contacting academics - don't be - I'm always quite flattered that anyone has heard of me and it's a joy to talk about my work so I look forward to continuing to hear from you.

I'm not adding advertising to my blog -although I know more and more people are doing it - particularly on blogger. That said, should you want to send me a freebie (book, video's, fluffy handcuffs, that sling frame we've always wanted, you name it really) they're always gratefully received and I might even mention you on the blog and sometimes use stuff as student prizes etc (although the portable sling frame kit might take some explaining to our receptionist when I collect my post. lol). Yes, I really am that cheap.

Anyway, in all seriousness, let me know what you think about the blog - any suggestions for further change are always welcome.

Share this:

Anonymous said...

it's a lovely banner...very colourful :)

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates