BREAKING NEWS

Monday 4 July 2011

Appeal: Calling Manchester Folks

Don't panic, this isn't one of those "just £2 a month" adverts as I peer into the camera with puppy eyes. Well, not quite anyway. Regular readers will know I run an annual field trip to Manchester as part of my final year LLB Law and Sexuality module. It's going to be 7/8th November this year and I'm looking for some friendly Manchester organisations and individuals who'll talk to us about anything and everything related to sexuality (it needn't be overtly 'legal') as I'm interested in the wider sociological context that the law operates within. It will be around 20/25 people inclusive of myself and a colleague. I'd love to get us into a sauna one year but such are the extensive opening hours these days that it doesn't seem practical (more girls than boys in the cohort and can't be walking around while men are mid fellatio - the university isn't terribly keen on that featuring as an organised aspect of field trips for some reason).

Anyway, if you know of anyone who'd be interested in helping us out/talking some more or you are that person, please get in touch: chris.ashford@sunderland.ac.uk or on Twitter: @lawandsexuality

I'll no doubt throw some help requests out nearer the time but I thought I'd get one in early!

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates