BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday 24 August 2011

The Leatherboy

There's an interesting piece on the Positive Lite site about the leatherman/sub identity. It's an in-depth interview with 'Boy Iain', Eastern Canada Leatherboy 2011. He offers some really itneresting insights, commenting that:
Leather is many things to many different people and it’s hard to nail down what exactly Leather is. For some it’s clothing (Leather, rubber, gear, etc…). For others it’s uniform fetishes or kink or BDSM play without the domination and submission or it’s a Dom/sub relationship. Or any combination of the above, and more

When I was first exposed to the Leather scene, all I saw was black leather and the traditional look of a Leatherman – somewhat Tom of Findland-esque. What I understood was that there were certain protocols when interacting with Leathermen and they scared me. I didn’t know what to expect so I never took that step forward back in the days of The Toolbox.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates