BREAKING NEWS

Monday 2 January 2012

A Lexicon of Public Sex: Help Wanted

The next three months of my life will be dominated by finishing off my horrendously delayed first monograph, Public Sex and the Law: Silent Desire.  It's an academic text but I hope it finds a wider readership and to that end, I'll be including a 'glossary' at the end of the book which will include public sex terms, general terms associated with sexuality and theory.  I'd appreciate any suggestions on what you think I should include in the list - perhaps a term that you struggled with as a student, or someone newly exploring these issues, perhaps something you're still unsure about.

All suggestions much appreciated, either as a comment on here, or via twitter/email.  Thanks in advance!

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates