BREAKING NEWS

Thursday 10 June 2010

GLBT History and SF Visit

I've already mentioned I'll be in San Francisco next week. The main purpose of the trip is to spend some time in the GLBT archives looking at some material for my forthcoming book on public sex. I've been working through the online catalogue so I pretty much know what I want to see when I get there but there's so much amazing material! You can gain some insight into the archive in the video below. You also see the Castro exhibit that I visited along with some of my students as part of a field trip in 2008. Hopefully, the new permanent exhibition will be open when I next take students over. The GLBT Historical Society also maintain a fantastic YouTube channel with oodles of material/resources that you can check out here.

Share this:

 
Copyright © 2014 Law and Sexuality. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates